This privacy statement sets out how we, Frankli Communications Technology Limited T/A Frankli, collect, use, share and hold personal information provided by you. Frankli is the data controller and we will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Who we are
Our website address is https://www.frankli.io
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
For people who view and interact with our website we collect and process limited personal data, such as your email address and other contact details you provide to us, in order to:
- Respond to your query through email@example.com
- Sign you up to our newsletter and bulletins when you request information through our website
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network
- Identify you as a user in our system
- Provide improved administration of our Services
- Provide the Services you request
- Improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services
- Market the services of our company
This site also uses Google Analytics and Intercom.io. We collect standard internet log information and details of visitor patterns. The purpose of this is to improve the functioning of our website, and to identify what visitors wish to access on our site and provide a relevant website for our users. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone as we have requested that Google Analytics anonymise the data collected. We do not make and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we do collect personal identifiable information through our website, we will be upfront about this.
With respect to Intercom, you can visit their terms and polices from the link provided below.
Contact with us
If you email us on our website, please note that the email and the information provided by you in your email goes directly to Frankli at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email will remain visible to all staff tasked with dealing with the query. Your information will only be used by us for the purpose it was provided for by you (and any incidental purpose arising from that information) you have rights in relation to your personal data which are set out below.
The lawful basis for processing your data
The legal basis for this processing is in the administration and operation of our website, the provision of services, as well in marketing and promoting our company’s services. These are legitimate business interests of the company.
We will always include an unsubscribe button in our communications, so you can opt out or withdraw your consent to receiving such communications at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to your opt out or withdraw of consent.
Who we share your data with
Frankli uses a third-party hosting service, WordPress, to host this website www.frankli.io. WordPress helps maintain the security and performance of our website. You will find their privacy policies here.
We share information such as your name and email address, where you have consented to this sharing, with our newsletter services providers, SendGrid, who send out our newsletters, campaigns and invitations and you will find their privacy policies here. https://sendgrid.com/policies/privacy/
This provider is not permitted to use this data other than on our behalf. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technology to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter.
We also share the information you provide with our CRM solution of choice, Salesforce in order to store your contact information. We may also send you emails through our email service provider. You can find their privacy policies here. https://www.salesforce.com/company/privacy/
Do we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
We will retain your personal information as needed to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. We will retain and use your personal information no longer than is necessary to comply with our business and legal obligations. Where we enter into a legal contract with you, we will hold your personal information for the required statutory period.
Transfers of data outside the European Economic Area
We may transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). These countries do not always afford an equivalent level of privacy protection and in such circumstances, we take specific steps, in accordance with data protection law to protect your personal information. In particular, for transfers of personal data outside the EEA we rely either on an adequacy decision by the European Commission or on contractual protection approved by the European Commission.
What rights you have over your data
You have the following rights under the GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
- Right to access the data: you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- Right to restriction of processing or to object to processing: you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format.
- Right to complain to the Data Protection Commissioner: should be made in writing and addressed to: email@example.com or The Data Protection Commissioner, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at the contact details at the bottom of this privacy notice.
There are no special risks of a breach of the security of the network identified.
If we are processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing which took place prior to its withdrawal.
We do not use automated decision making or profiling.
How to contact us directly
Frankli Communication Technologies Ltd. is the controller of your data for the purposes of the GDPR.
This privacy statement does not cover any links within this site linking to other websites. Where there is another website, you should ensure to read their privacy notice.
Requirement to process personal data
If you do not provide us with your information for the purposes described above, we cannot send you our newsletter, respond to your queries sent through our contact us form, inform you of upcoming events, or assess your suitability for a role within our company.
Changes to this privacy statement
This was last updated on 11th of March 2019.