Who we are
Frankli is on a mission to make work more people-centric. We empower organisations with distributed teams to improve the engagement and performance of their people. This helps them in several, important ways, which is great. It’s going very well and so our team is growing.
We’re a hard-working, outgoing, get-things-done kind of team. We’re building a platform to connect and support people and ultimately, to help businesses become more successful. At Frankli, we roll up our sleeves, we act fast on customer feedback and we learn together. We’re looking for energetic, skilled people who will do the same.
What we need
We are looking to add a Growth Specialists (Direct Sales) for our SMB Markets to join our growing team. The Frankli growth team is responsible for successfully selling Frankli’s value proposition to inbound leads, primarily over the phone/web conference. Target partners will consist of small to midsize companies in Ireland, UK, New Zealand & Australia.
What you will do
- Providing a great experience for Frankli’s prospective customers
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Demonstrating an ability to attract new customers
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Frankli’s suite of products and solutions
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads at small and mid-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as Frankli introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Working with other functions to improve our business processes & Customer experience
Moving company is a big decision and one we know you’re probably keen to get right. So, if you’re looking for a large team, with a steady 9-5, with lots of certainty and someone telling you what to do, then we are NOT for you. Joining our small dynamic, ambitious team means you get to shape and input into a broad range of things as we’re scaling.
So these are the things we need you to be and to bring…
- 2+ years experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- Experience in a startup environment, if possible
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional listening skills
- Strong organization and time management
- A sharp focus on your goals
- Emotional intelligence
- A powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humour, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Excellent communications skills
- Exceptional closing skills
As a start up we work hard but it doesn’t actually feel like work :). With the Pandemic we’re all working remotely and as our Frankli platform supports and facilitates distributed teams, we’re walking our own talk and will continue to work remotely – probably returning to a hybrid model as the team grows. So this is a truly flexible organisation.
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing early stage start-up
- An entrepreneurial working environment. If you can make a commercial case for a project that fits with our vision, you’ll likely be able to execute it
- Flexible and relaxed holiday policy so you can take time off when you need to
- Flexible and remote working opportunities supported
- A healthier pace of life and commute to work
- The right equipment you need to get your job done