Who we are
Frankli is on a mission to make work more people-centric. We empower organisations with distributed teams to improve the engagement and performance of their people. This helps them in several, important ways, which is great. It’s going very well and so our team is growing.
We’re a hard-working, outgoing, get-things-done kind of team. We’re building a platform to connect and support people and ultimately, to help businesses become more successful. At Frankli, we roll up our sleeves, we act fast on customer feedback and we learn together. We’re looking for energetic, skilled people who will do the same.
What we need
As Inbound Marketing Manager you will work closely with our Co-Founders and report directly to our Co-Founder / Director of Strategy, Growth & Brand. You’ll be responsible for ongoing demand creation for Frankli’s products. You’ll also be a key contributor to the positioning and strategy work as it evolves. This is a highly cross-functional role in which you’ll also get to work closely with the product, sales, services and support teams. The ideal person understands the B2B Marketing technology landscape and has an opinion about where it’s headed. You will need to be comfortable in a dynamic environment where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it brings, balancing the ability to stay agile with a strong focus on key objectives.
What you will do
- Get to know Frankli inside and out
- Use market research and competitive intelligence to define and evolve how we position our product in the market
- Help us bring our market position to the next level
- Scale demand creating leads and sales to meet our ambitious objectives
- Orchestrate campaigns and product releases, working with cross-functional departments to reach our preferred Partners through our various channels
- Roll up your sleeves to contribute to the success of product releases and campaigns
- Contribute to the development of our marketing / growth teams (process, templates, training, etc)to drive efficiency and ensure the team scales globally
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, podcasts etc.)
- Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, email, mail/print campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and convert customers
- Conducting customer, competitor, and product research
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the objectives & key results.
- Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas
Moving company is a big decision and one we know you’re probably keen to get right. So, if you’re looking for a large team, with a steady 9-5, with lots of certainty and someone telling you what to do, then we are NOT for you. Joining our small dynamic, ambitious team means you get to shape and input into a broad range of things as we’re scaling.
So these are the things we need you to be and to bring…
- Previous experience in a digital marketing role for 5 plus years
- A skilled storyteller and strategic thinker who can develop compelling, differentiated and memorable narratives for Frankli.
- Embrace change. Things are constantly changing at Frankli. You need to be open to and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Highly organised and have a high level of accountability for the outcomes of your work and your team’s work.
- Ability to correctly interpret data and research to make decisions.
- A strong presenter and communicator with experience interacting with senior Executives.
- Excel at working through complexity across teams to achieve a shared goal.
- A track record at managing complex projects independently and successfully.
- Have experience developing a team of direct and indirect reports of varying career levels.
- Find creative problem solving fulfilling & challenging.
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and customer needs.
- Passionate about working with customers and finding solutions to make their goals possible
Nice to have
- Experience in a startup environment, if possible
- Experience working with product teams and sales teams.
- Experience in the high tech and SaaS space is preferred.
As a start up we work hard but it doesn’t actually feel like work :). With the Pandemic we’re all working remotely and as our Frankli platform supports and facilitates distributed teams, we’re walking our own talk and will continue to work remotely – probably returning to a hybrid model as the team grows. So this is a truly flexible organisation.
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing early stage start-up
- An entrepreneurial working environment. If you can make a commercial case for a project that fits with our vision, you’ll likely be able to execute it
- Flexible and relaxed holiday policy so you can take time off when you need to
- Flexible and remote working opportunities supported
- A healthier pace of life and commute to work
- The right equipment you need to get your job done
Salary: €65,000 OTE